We are the closest campsite to Silverstone race track
- We are the closest campsite to the circuit – literally a one-minute walk to the circuit – no mini bus or tractor shuttle required. For a map of the site, click here.
- You can arrive at different times, still camp together and park next to your tent / caravan
- No minimum stay requirements
- No extra charge for awnings
- Choose between our more sociable area or our quieter family area
- BBQs are allowed
- Dogs welcome
- 24hr security available during British Grand Prix
- Enjoy our bar and entertainment on selected evenings
- Enjoy our shopping village (Grand Prix)
- 24hr staff on site for every event who are available to discuss any issues
- Enjoy our selection of delicious hot food
- Toilets and hot showers available
- No electric hook up but you are welcome to bring a quiet generator or battery
Countdown to next event!
British Grand Prix
at litchlake farm
We are proud to say that our campsite along with five others received a gold award from Silverstone on the 5/11/2013.
Our hard work paid off and we received the award 2 years in a row!
Every pitch is a 5 minute walk, so whether you bring your own tent or you arrange for us to do the hard work you won’t have to trek to the event, meaning you can save your energy for all the fun.