August 23 @ 8:00 am - August 28 @ 12:00 pm| Free - £60
- Online booking for the MotoGP has now closed. Subject to availability, you are welcome to pay cash on arrival – £15 per person per night (or £20 per person for a single night)
For the motor biking fans, the MotoGP is THE annual event at Silverstone. With non-stop high-speed action over the weekend, intense rivalry and expectation, make the most of the Moto2 and Moto3 class events. Once the racing stops, the post-race discussions can begin within minutes, when you’re back at your tent and relaxing with a drink and friends.
Silverstone is due to have a jam packed 2017 with another event just released – The MotoGP. Our family and group friendly campsite will open once again for the MotoGP. From experience we know how important it is to share these special events with your friends and family so we don’t put in place any limitations on where you can camp, simply pick your spot and pitch up!
We’ve have teamed up with the good people at Pillow who offer glamping and pre-assembled tents available so all you have to do is turn up and we’ll do all the hard work for you. For more information on what is available click here.
We do allow you to bring a motorhome and caravans, and the same entrance fee applies. With regards to pitching, we will park you up on arrival and give you the space you need.
The campsite is open 24hrs a day apart from the last day (28th August) where the campsite will close at noon.
Every pitch is a 5 minute walk, so whether you bring your own tent or you arrange for us to do the hard work you won’t have to trek to the event, meaning you can save your energy for all the fun.
For 2017 we’ll be going above and beyond to make sure you’ll have an experience you won’t want to forget with live performances and much more. With a full event list coming soon you can expect to enjoy such features as:
- Improved toilet and washing facilities – Bringing you the best toilet and washing facilities available so you don’t have to settle for less.
- New and exciting food stalls – Tantalise your taste buds with our large and exciting collection of food stalls available.
Please read our Terms and Conditions when booking.
Tickets are on sale now!
For all enquiries for trade stands please contact us directly on 01327 857955.
- Party Atmosphere but NO FIREWORKS and no open fires please.
- Sorry, we don’t offer electrical hook up for this event, however you are welcome to bring your own generator.
- Absolutely no mini bikes, quads or motor scooters on site.
- We would appreciate it if noise and music are kept to a reasonable level as we do have some people who want to sleep! Music and generators to be turned off by midnight.
- Please use facilities in a sympathetic manner, and leave as you would wish to find them.
- The management reserves the right to change details or prices at any time.
You are welcome to pay cash on arrival on a first come first served basis of:
£15 Per person per night
£20 Saturday night only